Our College Graduate Vehicle Purchase Program offers savings that will allow you to easily drive off the lot in a brand new Nissan!
Benefits for College Graduates:
- "No-haggle" buying experience
- VPP discount can be combined with all eligible offers and incentives
- NMAC/IFS lease specials, and APRs still applicable
How To Use Your VPP Claim ID:
- When you arrive at Nissan of Canton, let the our General Manager know that you are a VPP customer
- Select a vehicle for a test drive
- Present your Claim ID or Current Paycheck Stub ($ amounts may be marked through)
- After choosing your vehicle, please review and sign the Nissan/Infiniti
Things to Note About VPP Claim Form:
- VPP Prices are "Haggle-Free"
- Trade-in and financing are negotiable
- Documentation fees may vary by dealer
- Claim IDs expire 45 days from issuance
College Grad FAQs: Who qualifies under the College Grad Vehicle Purchase Program?
What are the Qualifications for the College Grad VPP?
- Graduation within six months, or past two years, from an accredited United States two or four year university, college, graduate school, or nursing school
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school are eligible
- Present employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval
- Sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments
- Valid auto insurance
- Approved credit
What will College Grad participants need to provide for Proof of Education when purchasing their vehicle?
- Nissan College Grad Claim Form
- Proof of graduation within the past 24 months, or written confirmation of upcoming graduation within the next six months
- Proof of current or future employment that begins within 90 days
- Proof of insurance
How many VPP Claim IDs can I get?
- College Grads can issue one claim for personal use.
How do I finance a vehicle purchased or leased through VPP, and are there special rates offered for VPP customers?
- Financing is handled the same way it is with non-VPP purchases. If you choose to finance through Nissan of Canton, normal credit standards apply, and we can assist you with the most current Nissan offers.
Are all Nissan vehicles eligible for the VPP discount?
- Only new Nissan Altima, Altima Coupe, Rogue, Sentra, Versa Hatch, Versa Sedan (excluding S trim), Juke, Xterra, Frontier, and Cube models are eligible.
Can a dealer refuse to honor the VPP discount?
- Yes. Please remember, Nissan dealers are valued business partners/internal clients, but not obligated to participate in the VPP program offers.
How much will the vehicle I'm interested in cost?
- You can view VPP pricing during the Claim Generation process based on our inventory and specific model pricing. Please note: There is no pre-negotiated VPP price for dealer-installed accessories and any dealer-installed accessories are negotiable between you and the dealership.
How can I find out what incentives are offered on the vehicle that I'm interested in?
- For information on current vehicle incentives, please contact us at Nissan of Canton.
Can the value of my trade-in be used to further reduce my purchase price?
- No. The value for the trade-in can be used to pay for your vehicle purchase, but it cannot be used to determine your purchase price. Your trade-in must be handled as a transaction separate from the VPP price calculation.
Can the dealer charge me a documentation fee with VPP?
- Yes. The documentation fees should be the standard charge for all customers, including VPP customers.
Can I transfer my Claim ID to another person?
- No. Claim IDs can only be used by the person they are issued to, and the name on the sales contract written at the dealership must match.
How long is the Claim ID valid?
- A Claim ID is valid through the Nissan sale close month date. If your Claim ID expires, you can generate a new one as long as you are within your allotted claims.